woensdag 1 juni 2022

Forever Precious Layout for ***ScrapAndMe***!!

  Hello sweet friends, 

Happy 1ste of June, today I have another layout to share with you all. I think I mentioned before that I love to combine collections and that is what I did here. I have used a very precious picture of Abbey & my husband that's why I named my layout 'Forever Precious"! For this layout I have used some older techniques and material {swirls by zva} that where there in the beginng of my scrap journey back in 2005 

Forever Precious: 

For the top part of my layout I have used one of my favorite sheets of the "Afternoon Sky" collection and for the lower part I have used the "Amidst the Roses" collection. I did some mixed media on my layout I have used sprays, stamps, rubons and a stencil. 





ScrapAndMe papers used: 

I am delighted you where here on my blog and if you like my work please leave me a comment or if you have any questions about my design...please do so too! I love to be of any kind of help ;-) 

I wish you a wonderful weekend!
Much.....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten