woensdag 8 juni 2022

Tag for ***Scrap And Me*** Challenge #93 add lots of flowers!!!

 Hello my crafty friends, 

Happy June it's the 8th of the month and that means another challenge over at the ScrapAndMe blog. This time the challenge is "Add lot's of flowers" and that is totally in my comfortzone as you all may know, I made this tag with the pretty "Vintage Garden" collection I so love this collection.

Celebrate Love: 

The base of the card was created with 09/10 sheet on top of that I added the 01/02 sheet which I stitched around the edges. Then I cut out the frame, flowers, butterflies & leaves in a up to downward flow I added them to my tag.


I finished my tag by adding a metal heart & some of my favorite sprays. I also added some stitching line with a white pen around my word strips.


 Scrap And Me papers used: 





I would like to thank you all for being here with me today and for your amazing support. I really love this creative journey I am sharing with you all ....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten