zondag 12 maart 2023

Simple Moments for ***2Crafty Chipboard***!!!

  Goodmorning sweet friends, 

Today I show you some inspiration on my blog. For this post I made another layout with some pretty prima marketing papers & amazing 2Crafty chipboard pieces. For this layout I used another picture of my husband and our daughter just like on my last layout I showed you here. I really love to decorate my pictures with the amazing phrases like I did here.

Simple Moments:  

Corner Annalise
Simple Moments make Great Memories 
Mini Word Set 2
Frame Chained Circles 
12x12 Clock Face Frames



All the chipboard pieces are firstly treated with a layer of white gesso. The swirls I decorated with some acrylic matt paint, some spray & wax. The chaine circle I painted with three different paints and black gesso as I did with the clock face. 


The beautiful phrase I treated with two layers of white embossing powder and for the word "together" I also used some embossing powder. For that last one I thought it was to shiny on my layout so I also added some white wax & gesso on that one.


Sure hope you like my layouts as much as I love making them. 
Stay happy & creative much

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten