maandag 26 augustus 2024

Picture Perfect Moment Mixed Media Panel for ***2Crafty Chipboard*** + Playing at Lindy's August Color Challenge!!!

  Hi lovely creative peeps, 
For today's post I made another mixed media panel, 2Crafty Chipboards sells amazing 10" panels in different shapes for this project I used the oval one. And I off course used a picture of our Abbey blowing bubbles a while back {this picture was on my desk for ages but with every project I did I finally used another picture lol} Enjoy my post.....

Picture Perfect Moment:

Beautiful 2Crafty Chipboard used: 
10" Decorative Panel Solid Oval
Flower Petals
Floral Branch
Window Shutter Set 3
Lattice Leaves
Heidi's Vines
Mini Title Stick Set 2
Fine Word Set 3



I treated almost all the chippies in different ways but for the Heidi's Vines & Floral branch I used the same technique. I just colored it with magicals and a brush without gesso-ing them first. I only gessod the window shutters, the word moment & the flower petals. The last one I want them to look more of a 3D flower so I wetted them first to seperate the petals and currled them a little.


 I saw that technique a couple of years ago and I finally gave myself some time to do it. After that I spray paint them with magicals & some wax. The lattice leaves & tittle stick I just left raw with a little bit of brown matt wax. 

 With this project I will be entering this months color challenge at the Lindy's creative Gang Facebook Page the magical set of this month is "Mountain Meadows" which is a flat set which I normally really like but this time I added a little sparkle to two of the colors {for the background} with milky way white because I wanted the background to be a little lighter to make my flowers & chipboard pop. Oh and I used all five colors....

Thank you so much for your visit today. And I sure hope that I have inspired you to take out your lovely 2Crafty Chippies & Lindy's products and create and have fun while doing so. Have a blessed & sunny rest of the week! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten