woensdag 4 september 2024

"Day at the Beach" Mixed Media Layout for ***2Crafty Chipboard***!!!

  Hi lovely creative peeps, 
For today I hope I inspire you to take out your lovely 2Crafty Chipboard and have some fun. I sure did that while making this beach layout with a photo from last June of Abbey & me at the beach. Oh and when I was making this post I was astonished on how much chippies I used didn't even realised it. Enjoy my post...

Day at the Beach:

Amazing 2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Fishing Net Bits
2024's
Seaweed Set 3
Seaweed Set 2
Seaweed Set 1
Intricate Seahorses
Fern Leaf Set
Winter Twig Branches
Industrial Spring Set
Flourish 1
Achor & Buoy Set
Seagulls
Fine Word Set - Months
Day at the Beach Title
Circle Tag Set 1
Seashells Set 2



Most of the chippies I gessod first just one layer this time, and some of them I left in their raw state and only used some wax on them. I coloured the seagulls with my posca pens I used grey, black, orange & yellow.



I love to paint my phrases in different colors it gives it a fun effect. I coloured all the seaweeds I used on my layout with different acrylic paint in a matte tone. On the fishing net bits I added some rust paste but only the brown color . This was a really fun layout to create it only took me like more then six hours...


Thank you so much for your visit today. And I sure hope that I have inspired you to take out your lovely 2Crafty Chippies & Lindy's products and create and have fun while doing so. Have a blessed & sunny rest of the week! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten