woensdag 11 oktober 2023

You Make Me Happy Handsome Lad Layout for ***2Crafty Chipboard***!!!

Well hello sweet friends, 
So glad you are visiting my blog, I really love creating with beautiful chipboard
 pieces like these. For today I have another 12 by 12 layout as those are my favorites to make.
 This time I used a older picture of Kevin and myself.
 Since my printer was acting up I couldn't use the picture I wanted to use.
 You got to love technology right???

You know what's amazing, you can order directly from the
2Crafty website here so you can also play with their amazing chipboard pieces

You Make Me Happy Handsome Lad:

2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Mini Title Stick Set 1
Corner Steampunk 4 
12 x 12 Weatherred Clock Face Frames
11" Holly Frame Set
Holly Twig Branches
Hinges Pack 
You Make Me Happy Title 
Fine Word Set 3




I just love to wrinkle my papers so that's what I did for this layout. I also machine stitched the outside of my base sheet. Most chipboard pieces are treated with some rust paste and waxes as for the title "you make me happy" the top was embossed {with white powder} and the happy part was also treated with rust paste. 



The 11" holly frame set was firstly treated with some white gesso and later on I added three kinds of green acrylic paints and a lavender acrylic paint. Then on the berry circles I added some wishing bubbles to make them pop a little. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog I sure hope you like my work as much as I love making them. 
Stay happy & creative
 much

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten