maandag 20 februari 2023

"Reach for the Stars" Reversed Canvas ***February Color Challenge at Lindy's***!

 Hi my sweet fiends, 

I was so excited about the the new color challenge at Lindy's that I had to participate. And I did with this reversed canvas and I have used the uber pretty "Aquarelle Dreams" collection by Prima Marketing. I made this canvas for my cousin who lives in the states with her husband & cute son. 

Reach for the Stars: 

I have used some of the older flowers by prima who look like the vines that came out with the collection I used. The chipboard pieces I have used here are of course by 2Crafty Chipboard and I also used a couple of moulds.






I really love playing with my Lindy's stash a lot I use them on almost every project I make. I have a bunch of favorites of course like I think everyone has. 
This is the color challenge image: 


Thank you so much for your visit and if you like my work leave me some love....or if you have any questions please ask me I will gladly answer them!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten