zondag 19 juni 2022

True Love Story 30 by 10 canvas playing at ***Finnabair June 2022 Art Recipe ***!!

 Hello my lovely friends, 

Today I am here with you to share another mixed media panel {canvas} this time it's a 30cm by 10cm and I placed it on the side. For this one I took a picture of my great grandfather & mother I really love the way the photo was taken nowadays this would not be taken like this. I used some of Anna her techniques that I learned from her class last week but with my own twist to it. I will be entering the June Art Recipe at the Finnabair blog!

True Love Story: 

I found quite a challenge to only use shades of green but at the end I really love how it turned out. I have used different metal embellishments I will list them below as some moulds by finnabair & prima marketing. 


I have used tissue paper that I wrinkled on the background but I painted it so you can't really see it anymore, later on I added a stencil. I matted my photo with some of the vellum journaling pad "Vintage Stories"  





This is the amazing Art Recipe that's on the Finnabair blog!
 I have used: Tissue Paper, Liquid Acrylics & Glitter and a lot more to create this canvas.
Products to choose from: Liquid Acrylics, Tissue Paper, Jewel Effect Paste, Glitter
The colours: lime green, deep green, pistachio

Finnabair products used:








Thank you so much for your visit I hope you like my work & if you would like to know something please let me know. 

Have a great day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten