dinsdag 21 juni 2022

Sweet Memories Layout for ***ScrapAndMe***!!!

 Hello Sweet Friends! 
Can you believe we are almost at the end of June already?? Wow time goes by so fast, for today I have another layout to share and this time with the beautiful new "Spring Purple" collection. I have to say I really love this one as purple is my favorite color but I almost never make layouts in that color! I have used a picture of Kevin & Abbey where he is learning her to blow at a dandelion. 

Sweet Memories:  

Behind my picture I added a shaker box I have never done that before like this just on a card. In the shaker box I added glitter glass & angel mix sequins. I stitched around the edges of my page and around the shaker box. Then I made a frame with a die and the new papers and added crystal drops. 

On the background around the picture I added a lace stencil. The flowers are fabric ones and I used some cheesecloth & jute behind them to give them more dimension. 

In the end I added some wishing bubbles, spray & text strips from the "Sunflowers"collection on which I made faux stitches with my white gel pen. 

Scrap And Me papers used:

I am delighted you where here on my blog and if you like my work please leave me a comment or if you have any questions about my design...please do so too! I love to be of any kind of help ;-) 

I wish you a wonderful and sunny week!
Much.....


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten