maandag 13 juni 2022

Love That Smile Mom layout for ***2Crafty Chipboard*** & ***Maja Design***!

 Hello my lovely fiends, 

Welcome to my blog today I am such a big fan of all the beautiful chipboard pieces 2Crafty offers for this layout I used five different pieces. And again I used the newest collection by Maja Design to do so this time in blue & cream tones with a lovely picture of my mom.

Love That Smile Mom:

The frame I inked with some cream ink after I gessod it. Then I added some white & clear wax. The beautiful 11"Fine Floral Frame Set I sprayed with some lovely lindy's and added some blue ink randomly to make fit my layout. The phrase & word are treated with white gesso and I added some blue ink. On the Swaying Branches I did the opposite I inked it with blue and used some white wax on it. 




For this layout I used a older technique on my background sheet I took a plastic bag and wrinkled it and added some spray on it to then add it to my sheet. I aslo used a pretty stencil only it's almost all underneath the pretty pieces of chipboards & my picture. I also did some stitching and wrinkled my papers a bit. 



 2Crafty Chipboards used: 
Fine Word Set 2
Square Leafy Frame Set
Swaying Branches 
Love That Smile 
11"Fine Floral Frame Set 


Maja Design papers used: 
6x6 paper pad




Thank you so much for your visit today. And I sure hope that I have inspired you to take out your lovely Maja Design papers & 2Crafty Chippies and create and have fun while doing so. Have a blessed & sunny week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten