maandag 7 februari 2022

Shine Bright Beautiful Sunflower Layout for ***Scrap And Me***

  Hello Lovely Friends, 

I was so excited when this pretty new collection showed on my doorstep! That I had to use it right away for this layout I used two pictures of my husband & Abbey. I have to say this pretty "Sunflowers" collection speaks to my heart it makes me happy and I am not a real fan of  yellow in my layouts but this is very delicate.

Shine Bright Beautiful Sunflower: 

I took sheet 9/10 and cut it in two and place it together on the opposite side, I use that technique very often because it makes it special I think. I really love the new text strips in this collection I also cut out the word "Sunflower" & I stitched around the text strips and outer edge of my layout.









ScrapAndMe papers used:

I would like to thank you all for being here with me today and for your amazing support. I really love this creative journey I am sharing with you all ....

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtige creatie. Aan het knipwerk van de bloemen moet je haast wel pijnlijke vingers hebben overgehouden. ;-) Maar het resultaat mag er wezen. Echt super mooi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Een hoop werk , maar wel leuk om te doen. tenminste dat vind ik zelf. Prachtige layout , mooie zonning kleur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen