dinsdag 8 februari 2022

Sending Love Card for ***Scrap And Me*** Challenge #89 A Touch of Red!!!

Goodmorning my lovely friends,

Today I have something else for you then a layout, this time I created a card with the pretty "Vintage Garden" collection by ScrapAndMe which I think is my favorite collection of them by far. The frame that I cut out I used as a shaker box. In that box you see the ladybugs from the collection and some hearts & sequins. 


This is a tall card as I really love making those {size 9cm by 20cm} the flowers are handmade which I also love to do, and I used Gabrielle her stamp which is my alltime favorite one of hers. 


Scrap And Me papers used:
Here is the link to the post of the challenge: ScrapAndMe

I would like to thank you all for being here with me today and for your amazing support. I really love this creative journey I am sharing with you all ....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten