woensdag 30 augustus 2023

Handsome Little Man Layout for ***2Crafty Chipboard***!!!

  Goodmorning lovely friends, 

Today I show you some inspiration on my blog. For this occasion I made a layout with some beautiful 2crafty chippies and the "Hello Pumpkin" collection by Graphic 45 which is a autumn like collection.
I used two pictures {sometimes that is very challenging} of sweet AJ, the son of late Hannah {the daughter of my cousin who died two years back}
at a pumpkin patch as a baby. 

You know what's amazing, you can order directly from the
2Crafty website here so you can also play with their amazing chipboard pieces. 

Handsome Little Man

2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Handsome Lil Man
Chain Lengths
Mini Title Stick Set 5
Frame Chained Circles 
Steampunk Chain Rectangle Frame
Industrial Light Bulbs
 



I left most of the pretty chipboard pieces just like they are I only added a little wax. 
The Steampunk Chain Rectangle Frame was treated with some
rust effect paste and some acrylic paints.

 The title I treated with white gesso to later on add some gold embossing powder, 
well not the whole title. I also cut the rectangle frame in two pieces
 to fit my layout & picture. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog I sure hope you like my work as much as I love making them. 
Stay happy & creative
 much

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtige lay-out heb je gemaakt Amy, vooral in deze kleuren! Mooie materialen heb je verder gebruikt.
    GROET, Wilma.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Oh wat een lieve reactie heel erg bedankt ik vindhet heerlijk om lekker creatief bezig te zijn ;-)

      Verwijderen