donderdag 27 oktober 2022

So Much Fun Layout for ***2Crafty Chipboard***!!

 Hello fellow creative souls, 

I am so excited that you are here with me today as I bring you some inspiration with a picture from our summer vacation trip to Greece. On this vacation my husband & son went diving and they saw so many beautiful things underneath the sea that I had to scrap this picture. I used a variety of beautiful chipboard pieces to make my layout. 

So Much Fun: 

 2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Fine Stem Frames
Seashells Set 2
Seaweed Grass Set 1
So Much Fun
Intricate Seahorses
Fishing Net Bits 


  
All the chipboard pieces are treated with one layer of gesso at first, the on some pieces the frames & fishing net bits I added rust paste and  then some acrylic paint & some waxes. The rest of the pieces are just treated with a bunch of different color waxes {with a brushing technique} 


To finish off my layout I added some cheese cloth behind my picture and behind some flowers but also I used some sprays & art stones 


Thank you so much for your visit today. And I sure hope that I have inspired you to take out your lovely 2Crafty Chippies and create and have fun while doing so. Have a blessed & sunny week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten