zaterdag 12 maart 2022

Embrace The Journey Mixed Media Panel ***Playing at Finnabair February 2022 Art Recipe***

 Hi lovely friends,

I saw my sweet friend Pascale Bernard use some amazing sized canvasses a while back and I really wanted them too. So I asked her what size they where and she told me they are 10 by 30 cm. I asked my husbands friend {who lives in France} if he could buy me some since we don't have them here in The Netherlands. This is a fun size to create with.

Embrace The Journey:  

I painted my canvas with heavy black gesso, then I added the swirly florel stencil with some crackle paste when that was dry I put on a layer of black gesso again. Then I used three different mica powders rust, copper & vintage ivory and some water. 


Then I made my mouds four different ones, the frame was also treated with heavy black gesso and the gears & star too. Then I added some matallic flakes on the frame and some waxes. The rest of the moulds are treated with white gesso and a bunch of different acrylic paints & waxes. 


And for the finishing touch I added some memory hardware pearls, wishing bubbles, mechanicals and snow and at the end I used my new favorite wax white pearl to accent the edges of my panel as on the flowers and stencil work.


This is the amazing Art Recipe that's on the Finnabair blog!
 I have used: ArtAlchemy Metallique Paint, Mechanicals & Metallic Flakes 

Products to choose from:  ArtAlchemy Metallique Paint, Mechanicals, Jewel Paste, Metallic Flakes

The colours: beige, dusty orange, light grey

Finnabair products used:


Thank you so much for your visit I hope you like my work & if you would like to know something please let me know. 
Have a great day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten