woensdag 12 januari 2022

"You Fill My Heart" Layout for ***ScrapAndMe***!!

 Hello lovely friends,

Today I bring you some inspiration, I made this layout using the pretty "Vintage Garden"collection! We made a professional picture not so long ago for my parents in law and they also made one of our little princcess Abbey & Kevin...for this layout I used the one of only Abbey. 

You Fill My Heart: 
I really love this layout design I made someting like this before, I also used a sheet from the "Grunge Backgrounds" collection. I did a lot of fussy cutting here. I really love this months challenge over at the ScrapAndMe blog it's a bingo and I followed the rules for this layout as well I used Ribbon/Frame & Red. So in the middle from left to right!









I am delighted you where here on my blog and if you like my work please leave me a comment or if you have any questions about my design...please do so too! I love to be of any kind of help ;-) 
I wish you a wonderful day!

1 opmerking: