woensdag 27 januari 2016

January 2016 Kit at ***My Creative Scrapbook*** Layout 2 + Playing at Kaisercraft January challenge

Hi everyone, 
Today I would like to show you a layout that I made with the amazing January kit from "My Creative Scrapbook"! This kit has all pretty papers by Kaisercraft the Treasured Moments collection in specific also you will have the collectables from the same collection in this kit.  
For this layout I used the black and white papers but first take look at this beautiful kit:
For this layout I used a picture of my baby boy {not so baby anymore} & my little princess {our dog} being such great pals...I really love this picture of the two of them. My little princess was standing like this because the birds in the water had her interest she wanted to catch them..... 

Treasure Today: 
With this layout I wanted to have some white space and that went great with this piece of paper don't you think so too? I just picked out the green & orange collectables to go with my layout I can't say it enough I "LOVE" this January kit so much 


With this layout I want to enter the January challenge at the "Kaisercraft" blog for the second time {I used the sketch sideways this time} this month there is a sketch which looks very pretty just take a look:
KC JAN challenge
Thank you so much for your visit and for the lovely comments everyone leaves on my blog!
I really do appreciate them......have a lovely day xox 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Very lovely page, gorgeous collection of papers too, thanks for joining in this month's Kaisercraft challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Another gorgeous Layout! Thank you for sharing with us at Kaisercraft : ) Good luck!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen