donderdag 25 juli 2024

Tropical Sunset Layout for ***2Crafty Chipboard*** + Playing along with challenge 143 ~Butterflies~ at Hobby Vision!!!

  Hi lovely creative peeps, 
I hope this post will find you well and that you are enjoying your day! Well I always enjoy my day while creating for 2Crafty Chipboard since I think it's unimaginable not to use their chippies on my work. For today I have layout to share with you all and again I used a picture of my husband & me like the last project. But this picture is from my summer vacation last month both enjoying the beautiful sunset. 

Tropical Sunset:

Amazing 2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Fishing Net Bits
Fern Leaf Set
2024's
Palm Leaves Set
Mini Title Stick Set 4 
Tropical Sunset Title



I left most of the chipboard pieces in their raw state because that looked better with the papers I used here. I only added some waxes a white one and a rusty brown one. The fishing net bits are treated with some rust paste after I gessod them with white gesso in the end I added some white wax.


The "tropical sunset" phrase I had in my collection for a long time and I finally got to use it, it was perfect for tis picture. The word sunset was treated with two layers of white embossing powders and on the tropical word I added some rusty brown wax. 



With this layout I will be entering the challenge at the  Hobby Vision blog ~143~Vlinders and maybe many of you know I love vlinders on this layout I used 5 of them they are rub-ons that I added on cardstock and then I cut them out to place on my layout. 

Thank you so much for your visit today. And I sure hope that I have inspired you to take out your lovely 2Crafty Chippies and create and have fun while doing so. Have a blessed & sunny weekend! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten