dinsdag 30 april 2024

2 Tags for the 7 tags of Spring challenge at ***Tiets' Creatieve Wereld*** on Facebook!!!

 Hi lovely friends, 
Today I am posting two tags that I made for a challenge at a Dutch Facebook group called:
 Tiets Creatieve Wereld 
I thought is was a very fun challenge we had to make seven tags all created in a theme: 

Day 1} Butterflies 
Day 2} Flowers 
Day 3} Bee's
Day 4} "Hidden Message"
Day 5} Colour Pallette 
  Day 6} Spring Animals 
Day 7} use the word "Spring" on your tag 

In today's post I will show you day 4 & 7 the tags 3, 5 & 6 are already on my blog since they where also made for my DT work at 2Crafty Chipboard and 1 & 2 are for another DT enjoy my post....

Tag 4: 
Gentle as a Butterfly your Kindness Speaks to me: 

This is my "Hidden Message" tag for this tag I used the pretty "In The Moment" collection by Prima Marketing I am very excited to see Prima is making more collections without the golden & silver foil since I don't like that at all. Also the flowers are made to fit the colors of the papers but they are just the colors not the patterns I am also very happy with that....


I used two tags in my tag with two messages the first one is "Loving This Day" & "Gentle as a Butterfly your Kindness Speaks to me" these messages I used because I had my colleague in mind who is sick {her cancer is back} while making this tag. 





Tag 7

This is my tag use the word "Lente" of  "Spring" on your tag I of course used the last one.

Wildy Dreaming of Spring: 

 For this tag I used the pretty "Aquarelle Dreams" collection by Prima Marketing this collection makes my heart very happy since it's made with two of my favorite colors purple & aqua for this tag I also used a picture of our Abbey Jane, a mould by Finnabair {mirror frames} and the amazing Texture Stamp Set designed by Gabrielle Pollacco for 49 and Market back in 2016.


Don't you just love those water drops!! I am so much in love with them I use it very often but mostly on my layouts this is the first time I used it on a tag. 



Thank you so much for your visit today. And I sure hope that I have inspired you to be creative in some way and if I did that please have fun while doing so. Have a blessed & sunny week! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten