woensdag 26 april 2023

"Spring is Here May 2022" Layout for **2Crafty Chipboard** + Entering the *Graphic 45* April Spring Challenge & April Color Challenge at *Lindy's*!!!

    Goodmorning amazing friends, 

Today we celebrate Kingsday in my country so everyone except the people who work in the catering industry has a day off. This day is always a lot of fun and you have family time which is nice too. This time I made a layout which has bolder colors then I normally use, for this layout I have used a 2018 collection by Graphic 45 called "Flutter" The pictures are made at the tulip fields near our home last year. For this layout I have used one of the new designs the beautiful feathers. 

Spring is here: 

2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Frame Jenna
Spring is here
Fine Word Set - Months
Feather Outline Set -NEW-
Leafy Sihouettes
2022's




The phrase "Spring is here" was treated with two colors of acrylic paint & some of the same colors of spray. Behind the pictures I have cut up the pretty "Jenna frame" which is by far one of my favorite 2Crafty frames Vanessa ever designed that one was coated in two layers of white gesso and the I have added one layer of white embossing powder. 



The word may & 2022 where treated the same way only I have used two layers of the white embossing powder. The beautiful new feathers & leafy Sihouettes where firstly treated with white gesso and the I added two layers of black embossing powder and in theend I added some white matte wax to soften it a little. 



With this project I will be entering two challenges the first one is from:  

I have used the pretty flutter collection which has bold colors which is scary for me since I always use soft toned colors. I have to say it was a challenge but it turned out great I think. 

#G45Spring at the blog here: Graphic 45 blog

and the second challenge is at the Lindys Gang Blog


Lindy's Embossing Powders used: 

Lindy's Spray's used: 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog I sure hope you like my work as much as I love making them. 
Stay happy & creative
 much

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten