zondag 1 januari 2023

Merry Christmas card (non traditional colors) for ***ScrapAndMe***!!!

 Happy New Year lovely creative friends, 

I just can believe we started a new year already time flies by so fast. My health hasn't been at his best lately I am struggeling with high blood pressure and more health issues that's why I have not been scrapbooking lately. But I did manage to make a Christmas card to show you all here. This card was made with the latest collection "Dream a Little"! I really enjoy making non traditional coloured Chirstmas cards so that is what I did here. 

Merry Christmas: 

The flowers are handmade with some beautiful dies like the ones that you can buy in the ScrapAndMe store. I love layering my cards with many layers of papers on this particular card I stitched the two top layers of my card and distressed the edges. 




Scrap And Me papers used:

 

  

 Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me in a comment.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten