woensdag 21 december 2022

Always my Silly Abbey layout for ***ScrapAndMe***!

   Hello creative friends, 

I am very excited to show you my first layout created with the lovely NEW "Dream a Little" collection. Oh boy am I happy with this gorgeous collection, it has such beautiful elements to cut out and play with for this layout I used a picture of Abbey being silly. I did a lot of stitching on this layout and the flowers are also handmade with the papers. 

Always my Silly Abbey

On the background I used some stamps & a stencil and I also cut out some pretty butterflies from the butterfly sheet. The edges of my layout are distressed this was such a fun page to make because this is totally in my comfortzone. 

Scrap And Me papers used:

  

 

  

Thanks a bunch for you visit & stay creative!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten