maandag 5 september 2022

Spring Card for ***ScrapAndMe***!!!

 Hello lovely ScrapAndMe friends, 
For today's inspiration I created a single card made with leftover pieces of paper but most of the papers I used are from the Pink Blossom 2 collection. It's a very simple and easy card to make it took me less then 15 minutes sometimes it's nice to make fast works. 

Spring: 



I have used the word "Spring" on my card as I love that time of the year the letters are made with a very old tool {colluzzle} that I used very ofter way back when I began this creative journey. Hope you will like my card. 




Scrap And Me papers used:

  
  

Thank you so much for your visit today. And I sure hope that I have inspired you to take out your lovely 2Crafty Chippies and create and have fun while doing so. Have a blessed & sunny week!

1 opmerking: