zondag 21 augustus 2022

Beautiful Smile Embroidery Hoop for ***ScrapAndMe***!!!

  Hello Lovely Friends! 

Today I bring you some inspiration and for this I used the pretty Sunflowers collection. I wanted to make my project with a lot of demension so I used a embroidery hoop to do so. What I think is amazing is all the word strips in this collection. I just love to use them a lot on most of my work on this piece I used five. 

Beautiful Smile: 

For this project I off course used some pictures of our Abbey amoung some pretty flowers, this was a fun project to create. I will soon be back wih some new inspiration. 






Scrap And Me papers used:

 

Thank you so much for visiting the blog today and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me in a comment.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten