zondag 27 maart 2022

"Cherish That Wonderful Day Canvas" for ***2Crafty Chipboard*** & *Playing at Finnabair March 2022 Art Recipe*!

  Hi lovely friends, 

For today I show you some mixed media inspiration, this is a reversed eight by eight canvas with a picture of our Abbey and lot's of 2Crafty chipboard pieces. This time I used a different colour combination which is more my style.

Cherish That Wonderful Day:

2Crafty Chipboards used: 
 Fine Word Set 1
Lace Doily Frame
Frames Tiny Vivian's 
Square Leafy Frame Set
Corner Steampunk 6 Set





All the chipboard pieces are first treated with white gesso, then I added rust paste on them with the exception of the fine word "Cherish" that one was treated with liquid acrylic {nude}. After the rust paste was dry I added several different mediums on the beautiful 2Crafty chipboard pieces such as matte & metallique waxes, impasto paint & metallique acrylic paints.



The canvas was treated with tissue paper, then I added some paper texture paste on the outer side {the wood part} of the canvas when that was all dry. I placed another layer of tissue paper on the outer edge. It took a bunch of hours to let it all air dry before I could embellish it. 

With this canvas I will be entering the amazing Art Recipe on the Finnabair blog!
 I have used: Tissue Paper & Matte Wax

Products to choose from:  Jewel Paste, Chipboard, Matte Wax, Tissue Paper

The colours: dusty rose, delicate coral, light taupe.


Finnabair products used:

          




Thank you so much for your visit I hope you like my work & if you would like to know something please let me know. 
Have a great day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten