zaterdag 7 augustus 2021

"Shine Brightly" Hanna Mixed Media Panel playing at Finnabair's blog!

Hello dear friends, 
How very nice of you to visit my blog, today I'd show you a mixed media panel. I made this project in honour of "Hanna Nicole Hale" my cousin her youngest daugther, who left this beautiful earth to be with god and the angels on July 23rd. I think to be creative in any way is very healing to the soul at least it is for me. It's totally out of my comfort zone to make something like this because most of you know my passion is with layout's & cards. But it was very theraputic and I really like how it tuned out. 

Shine Brightly Hanna:
For this project I used a whole bunch of "Finnabair"products. First I added heavy white gesso on the background then I added a stencil to later on treat the background with a couple of Lindy's spray's & some Artisan Powder "Paris Rose"
I also used some fussy cut flowers from the Miles Apart collection by Maja Design all the words texts are from Tim Holtz. I would love it if Anna would make something like that one day ;-) Al the flowers are by Prima Marketing 
If you look closely you see two greek numbers, two times eleven that was her age {22} and you see a four that is the age of her son. So you see this was made from the heart and I can tell you I shed a tear while making this.




Finnabair Products used: 

Products to choose fromWax, Icing Paste, Impasto Paint, Stencil
The coloursdelicate green, dusty pink, light peach

I have used waxes & a stencil.

Thank you so much for your visit and I would like to wish you a wonderful, happy & creative day!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I am so very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. This is such a beautiful and absolutely wonderful tribute to her. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So sorry for your loss. It`s so beautiful and a tribute to her.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen