donderdag 4 februari 2021

A Moment to Smile Layout for ***Renea Bouquets*** & ***Maja Design***!

Goodmorning sweet followers,

 I am very excited to be sharing my first layout as a guest designer for Renea Bouquest. For this layout I have used two pictures of our vacation back in 2010 when Kevin was such a cute little boy. We had so much fun then I sure miss our vacations but hopefully covid is on it's return. For this layout I used Maja Design papers and all Renea Bouquets embellishments and oh boy how I love those gorgeous dragonflies!

A Moment to Smile:On the edges of my background paper I added a lot of distress oxide "vintage photo" after I distressed all my edges first. Next thing I did was adding a background stamp and a splatter stencil to give it more of a beachy feeling. Then I used a couple of my lindy's sprays to soften up my background. Now my background is done.

I also used distress oxide "vintage photo" on the beautiful boards. The beautiful boards frames Victorian Scroll Frame & 2 Accents are treated with rust effect past by finnabair and later on I added the Blue Lagoon wax to give it the teal look to match my flowers.


To finish of my layout I also added some art stones and some gorgeous No hole seafoam glass Microbeads by Renea Bouquets. As you see in the last picture the beautiful boards are very thick and nicely cut and you can also leave them untreated as I did with the words moment & smile.

Maja Design papers used: 
Renea Bouquets products used: 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Absolut stunning work here once again Amy. I love how these ew items really work soo well with the gorgeous Maja papers, and make it all into a perfect layout with the gorgeous photos and every little detail fitting it all to perfection.
    You are such a talented girl, and I really admire your stunning work always.
    Didn´t you get my email earlier?? I even sent it twice, but haven´t got any mail back yet, so was worried, if something happened somewhere, since I get everything else?? Just wondered.
    Have a wonderful day and week ahead everyone and take care.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Please do not worry I am okay I will send you a email asap hugs Amy

      Verwijderen
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen