vrijdag 2 maart 2018

"Captured" March Mood Board Layout for ***The Dusty Attic***

Goodmorning Dusty Attic Fans, 
Today I'd like to show you a layout that I created for this months mood board this one was right up my ally with all the pink and flowers very girly and all. For this layout I used gorgeous "Birdsong" papers by Karola Witczak, some of the new flower packs by 49 and Market and some gorgeous chipboard pieces....

Captured: 
I treated the chipboard pieces with white gesso, rust paste, acrylic paint and waxes to get the effect I wanted for it. The picture I used is one that I printed out a while back I really loved the colors and the gorgeous hat she has on with the pretty flowers. 
I really love this months mood board don't you love it too?



The Dusty Attic products used: 







Other products used: 
Mintay by Karola: Birdsong collection
49 and Market Flowers from different lines
Lindys'Stamp Gang sprays
Gesso, Ink, Waxes and cheescloth.

Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your Dusty Attic goodies and play with us in the monthly challenge… have a lovely day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten