zondag 10 december 2017

So Beautiful Layout for ***49 and Market*** & ***The Dusty Attic***!

Goodmorning lovely bloggers,
What I love about the new 49 and Market collection "Rusty Autumn"is that it is so versatile you can make really rustic layouts but also very girly soft toned layouts and for today I would like to show you a girly one with lots of flowers and The Dusty Attic chipboard. I am a hugh sucker of delicate lacey tattoos and I will get one like that someday to add to my other tattoo I already have {a very tiny one on my sholder} I want to expand mine a little more. So both my pages this month are with a pretty tattoo on the picture and totally different from each other.

So Beautiful 
The chipboards I used here are primed with white gesso and then on the large chipboard pieces I added white embossingpowder very simple this time. On the other chippies I just inked the edges after I gessod them. 


This layout is based on this months mood board at The Dusty Attic blog. I love that it's not traditional Christmas colors but totally soft and right up my alley so I went all crazy. 



For my perspectives I kept this layout very simple but that is really easy with those pretty chippies and flowers I just love to combine these two DT's together. 


 Dusty Attic chipboard used:



49 and Market products used: 
Rusty Autumn: Charming & Blooming Autumn, Garden Vine - Alabaster, Garden Bloom - Alabaster, Seaside Blooms: Cotton & Sea Breeze, Blossom Blends: Cotton & Sea Breeze, Garden Seeds: Natural Blush & Sea Breeze.




Other products used:

Stencils, Paste, Lindy’s Stamps Gang sprays and embossing powders, Stamps, Mica Powders, Cheese Cloth, Rust Paste, Clear gesso, Gesso white, Gesso Black, Ink, Waxes and Tresors de Luxe Lace.


Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your Dusty Attic & 49 and Market goodies… have a lovely Sunday.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Dag Amy,
    Hoe kan ik het zeggen!!!
    Deze is mooier dan PRACHTIGGGGG WOW vind er de juiste woorden niet voor,ben echt van mijn melk.
    Mvg gina België

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. super gaaf weer..moodboard is ook gaaf zeg ik ga toch ook maaar eens even aan de slag met deze

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

    Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen