vrijdag 20 oktober 2017

Delightful Autumn Layout for ***49 and Market*** & ***Cuts2luv***!

Hello sweet friends,
Today I am back again to show you another layout I made with the pretty new 49 and Market collection. This time I went for the pretty yellow/orange and the black tones. Normally when there is a new collection I always like one sheet the best {with this one I like them all tho} and when I am starting to create that sheet will always end up not to be used that is so weird. I really love that sheet that I use on the right side of my layout and this time I actually used it *grin* For this layout I also used the older flowers by 49 and Market because I thought it fitted best. And some amazing Cuts2luv flairs. 

Delightful Autumn: 
At the moment I am head over heels with all the Dusty Attic frames so I used many of them on this layout. The are all treated with rust paste and waxes by Finnabair to create a rusty look what I thought fitted with the color palette I used. The pictures I used are from pinterest such a happy girl she is. I finished my layout with some prills. 

For this layout I was inspired by this months mood board at the Cuts2luv blog which looks like this: 







Cuts2luv products used: Pure Beauty & Grateful
 
49 and Market products used: 
Rusty Autumn Collection: Blooming Autumn & Falling Leaves, Vintage Shades Blossoms Cherise & Yellow, Vintage Shades Bouquet Cherise & Yellow.
 
Other products used: 
Dusty Attic chipboard, Stencils, Paste, Lindy’s Stamps Gang sprays and embossing powders, Stamps, Mica Powders, Cheese Cloth, Clear gesso, Gesso white, Ink.

Thank you so much for your visit today I hope you enjoyed my post and are inspired by it to use your 49 and Market goodies… have a lovely day and week.
Love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten