dinsdag 15 november 2016

Joy to the World Shaker Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***

Goodmorning lovelies, 
As I said before I really enjoy to use the new shaker dies so much, that I can't stop creating with them. So for today I would like to show you the Christmas Tree Shaker on a card. I am not such a Christmas card maker but with these dies it makes it really easy to do so.

Joy to the World: 
In my shaker die I used a couple products such as micro beads, sequins and larger beads plus some white paint spray on the inside too and the shakers Mini Merry Christmas & Mini Snowflake. 




I also added some Finnabair Snowflake Paste on the flower cluster and Tree 
Other products used "A Christmas Carol"collection by Graphic 45 some green satin ribbon and some teal/white striped ribbon, treat and some little Christmas bells   




Cheery Lynn Design NEW dies used:
Other dies used:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
I hope you enjoyed my post and I have inspired you to use your Cheery Lynn Designs dies. If you love the Cheery Lynn Designs dies I used, you could always enter the bi-weekly challenge at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog to win a $20 shopping spree 😊 
This time it's challenge #242 "Autumn Colors Theme" I can't wait to see your work! I always enjoy look at your works have a great weekend everyone.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten