zaterdag 26 november 2016

Hello Beautiful Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs*** + Playing with Cards & Tags at Prima Marketing

Hi everyone,
I hope you are enjoying your weekend and had a lovely Thanksgiving with your loved ones.
Today I would like to share another card with you all, this time created with Prima Marketing's newest collection "Rossi Belle"! I am totally in love with this collection but it was really hard to get here because is was sold out in a blink and I know why it's amazingly beautiful.

Hello Beautiful:
For this card I used some of my newest dies to create with such as the B465 - Double Scalloped Border & the cute B488 - Pair of Tickets this card was a blessing to make and I am very happy how it turned out. Also I took out my doily dies again for this card and it was really nice to play with them after such a long time.

That lily flower is from the build a flower die range and is such a gorgeous addition to your work because it's a really large and easy to put together. If I find time I will show you that in a video as soon as I can.

Cheery Lynn Design dies used:
B264 - Build a Flower #3
A160 - Tropical Flower
B147 - Olive Branches
B838 - Fall Leaves
DL102 - French Pastry Doily
DL276 - Mandy Doily
B465 - Double Scalloped Border
B488 - Pair of Tickets
B630 - Beautiful {set if 2}

With this card I will be entering the November Cards & Tags challenge at the "Prima Marketing" blog! I really love it that they also have that challenge because for Cheery Lynn Designs I make a lot of cards at the moment. And for this card I was inspired by their lovely design but I used a round design instead of a square, lets have a look:
Catnovcolor
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
I hope you enjoyed my post and I have inspired you to use your Cheery Lynn Designs dies. If you love the Cheery Lynn Designs dies I used, you could always enter the bi-weekly challenge at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog to win a $20 shopping spree.
This time it's challenge #243 "Sparkle & Shine Theme" I can't wait to see your work!
Have a great weekend everyone.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten