woensdag 29 juni 2016

You're the Best Card for ***Cheery Lynn Designs***

Good morning everyone.
How nice of you to visit my blog! Today I'd like to show you a card! Most of you know my style and then you also know I almost never use Cheery Lynn's frame dies. But for this card I made an exception. For my card I used the pretty new "Summertime"collection by Maja Design it has pretty reds, blues, green & creams in it and today I used three of those colors.

You're the Best: 
 As you see I lighted up the greens, reds & creams in this collection. I really love the phrases Cheery Lynn Designs made lately they will fit on any project you are making. I lifted up mine with some foam tape and added some cheese cloth underneath it.

 I am slightly smitten by this frame die so maybe I will now use them a lot more like Bonnie does ;-) Everyone on this design team is so talented and I really get so inspired by their works - thanks ladies.
Cheery Lynn Designs dies used: 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
Thanks for the lovely comments you always leave on my posts. I enjoy reading them a lot ;-) I hope you enjoyed my post and I have inspired you to use your Cheery Lynn Designs dies. If you love the Cheery Lynn Designs dies I used, you could always enter our bi-weekly challenge to win a $20 shopping spree.
This time it's challenge #232 "Pretty in Purple Theme" I can't wait to see your work, there are a bunch of amazing entries already you still have some time to enter, enjoy creating!

1 opmerking:

  1. It is a gorgeous looking card Amy. Beautiful frame and flowers.
    Greetings Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen