dinsdag 28 april 2015

Special Memories Layout for ***Studio 75***

Today I would like to show you a layout I made for Studio 75. I have to tell you I really love the Palce lizać / Yummy! collection because of it's bright colors. I normally love working with soft tones but this collection is really yummy ;-).
I have a lot of relatives in the USA including my mom's sister Ellen, the picture I used is of her and her husband & daughter .

Special Memories: 

I am totally smitten by the wood structure sheet and I wanted to go yellow with bit's of green. 
I find yellow a really hard color to scrap so this was a challenge on it's own for me. 
Let's have a closer look:

 I started the layout by tearing the middle part out of the gorgeous yellow sheet. Then I layered it on top of the wood panel sheet, but first I added some gorgeous lace. 

Użyte produkty /  Studio 75 products used:

Palce lizać zestaw z dodatkami,...
Palce lizać 03
Palce lizać 01
I really hope I inspired you make something pretty with your Studio 75 papers. 
I would love it if you will play in our challenge this month the mood board is super pretty!
"April 2015 Mood Board" 
You still have a couple of day's to enter.

Have a great day everyone.
Love

1 opmerking:

  1. Beautiful layout Amy! Love the clock and ripped papers and pretty flowers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen