woensdag 11 maart 2015

Happy Mothers Day Card for ***Lindy's Stamp Gang***

Hi sweet fiends,
Today I would like to share a card that I have made using this months color challenge colors at the Lindy's Stamp Gang blog! I totally love these soft colors.
Happy Mothers Day Card: 
First I started with a sheet of double dot chiffon chevron to make the base of the card size 7,7 by 4,9 inch. On top of that base I layered a piece slightly smaller than the base using the gorgeous "Wallflower" collection by Tim Holtz.


I layered another sheet on top of that which I first stitched and distressed {the edges}.
Then I gessod it and used a stencil {mini north star}with crackle paste. I used all this months color challenge sprays and sprayed it over the past.

Lindy's Stamp Gang products used: 

Embossing powder used: 

Thank you so much for stopping by today, and don't forget to play along with our Color Challenge  to win a $50 dollar gift certificate!

Love
 


1 opmerking:

  1. Beautiful, Amy! LOOOOVE that chippy behind the flowers....& gorgeous colours:):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen