zaterdag 7 februari 2015

Challenge #2 at ***Studio 75***

Good morning everyone, 
Today I would like to share another layout I made for challenge #2 at the Studio 75 blog! 
These papers a amazing to work with really high quality. I made this layout for my husbands cousin who had a baby boy a while back, I totally fell in love with this adorable picture that I had to scrap it! 

The #2 challenge rules:

- create LO according to the below map
- the work must be new
- you can submit up to 3 works, each in a separate post
- if you use products studio75 and you mark it, then we will be glad ;)


The challenge rules you can be found HERE.
This time it's this adorable sketch made my one of our DT members {Ania}!
I totally loved working with this sketch because it's so different from my own style.
You do not have to used Studio 75 papers If you don't own any and still be in the race to win some.  

This is my take: 
Let's have a closer look: 


Studio 75 products used: 
Zimowy poranek 03
Zimowy poranek 04
Craftlove 03

Other products used: 
Lindy's Stamp Gang spray's & embossing powders
Imaginarium Designs chipboard

Today we are celebrating our son's 10th birthday.....we are getting so old. 
I really hope you are going to enter the challenge have a blessed day!

Love 

1 opmerking:

  1. Amy this LO is absolutely beautiful! I love the color choice :) Hugs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen