zondag 5 oktober 2014

Layout & Tag for ***Imaginarium Designs***

Hi everyone, 
I challenged myself to use some older papers in my stash well that didn't work out *grin*...I found myself using newer stuff! 
I also wanted to show you my little crafting space where I make all of my work, I will start with my layout, where I used "Postcards from Paris II" by Webster's Pages.

The pictures are from my nieces where I was last week to celebrate the oldest her birthday, they are such pretty models don't you think so??

The Girls:

The flowers are handmade by me with some pretty fabric a bought on the weekly market.
Maybe you all know I also design for Tresors de Luxe so all the pretty lace I used are their's!
On the chipboard I used all different colors of paint, pearlescents & embossing powders.
Let's look a little closer: 


I love those little peacock feathers they are way cute


First I painted the feathers with white paint then I used some BoBunny pearlescents Island Mist &Butterscotch on the centers, in the end I used some white embossing powder to finish it of.


I also used some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays {Orange Creamside & Shabby Turbine Teal}on my chipboard and background of my layout!


chipboard used:

Now I will show you my craft space, we split the room in two parts one is for my husbands hobby he has a DJ set he loves to play on! The other half is mine, my sweety build me a hugh scrapbook paper cabinet where I can stash my papers.


The pictures where taken at night time so they are not that sharp & of good quality!!




Hope you all like my space & here is my tag

Always Smile:

Let's look a little closer:



chipboard used: 


I hope I inspired you to used your Imaginarium Designs chipboard and create something beautiful.
You can also visit the Imaginarium Designs Ning Site to see the awesome work from all the DT ladies and Imaginarium Designs lovers.

Love 


1 opmerking:

  1. Beautiful Amy & I love your space!! Where did you get those narrow shelves for your mists? I really need something like that. I guess I will have to make them!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen