dinsdag 30 september 2014

Memories Captured Layout for ***BoBunny***

Hi everyone,
I can't believe it's almost October already most of you know I hate that month, so I hope that it will fly by! On the last day of September I would like to share a layout I made for BoBunny with the uber pretty "Somewhere In Time" collection.
When I was at my mom & step-dad house I saw a picture that I really liked, so I asked my step-dad who the woman in the picture was. 
He told me it was his mom {she died at childbirth while having him} I asked him if I could use that picture and luckily he said yes.   

Memories Captured: 

I'm in love with all the new mixed media products BoBunny offers especially the glimmer mists, I spray it on everything!
The pearlescents are way awesome to use too because you can mix it into your white paste to give it a little color, that's what I did on this layout.

Let's look a little closer: 






BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Balloons, Chrononaut, Antiquity, Evening Mist/Somewhere In Time 
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Somewhere In Time 
Brads: Somewhere In Time 
Jewels: Chocolate, Somewhere In Time 
Layered Chipboard: Somewhere In Time 
Stickable Stencils: Bliss, Brocade
Glimmer Spray: Gold, Frost, Sugar
Ink Pad: Blueberry, Sugar, Licorice
Pearlescents: Butterscotch, Island Mist, Chocolate
Blossoms: Denim Blue Zinnia, Natural Earth Zinnia, Buttercup Dahlia
Wood Shapes: Iron Works, Clockwork 
Stamps: Captured 

I hope you enjoyed looking at my work & if you visit the BoBunny blog you can see what I made for them it was posted there this Monday! I would love to know what you think of it.  
Have a wonderful week.

Love 


1 opmerking:

  1. Beautiful layout, what a precious photo too.. It must have been so hard in those days for women in childbirth..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen