zaterdag 21 december 2013

DT work for Imaginarium Designs

Hi ya all,
Today I would like to share two layouts with you that I created for my DT work for Imaginarium Designs!
Sunshine Beauty
This is my beautiful cousin Jaime who lives in Sarasota Florida....I'm so jealous of her I would have loved to been born over there!
With this layout I went for a more freestyle layout I was really afraid how it would turn out, but I'm happy with the result.
I used a lot of paint gesso and past here....
Some close-ups:





chipboard used:
code: IDW0025 RRP
 code: IDT0028 RRP
code: IDC0002 RRP
Family Joy
I'm in love with the Maja Designs papers at the moment it's right up my ally being romantic and all.
This is a picture of us last winter I really love snow but it's so cold brrrr
The Imaginarium Designs pieces are so much fun to work with and I treated them a little different this time around.
I put some glitter snow on them and I really like the effect of how it looks now.
Some close ups:



chipboard used:
code:IDP0002 RRP
code: IDFL0001 RRP
code:IDS0044 RRP
 code: IDS0008 RRP
code: IDW0024 RRP
code: IDA0009 RRP
code: IDA0010 RRP

I hope you all enjoyed my post and if you would like to win some Imaginarium Designs chipboard you could comment on their blog here.
Love


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten