woensdag 13 maart 2013

February Sketch over at My Creative Sketches

Hi you all,

It's that time a month again.....another sketch I made for the amazing site My Creative Sketches I LOVE there sketches so much always need to play lol.

Here the amazing sketch by Kim Keane:
And this is my take on this amazing sketch.....
and a couple of close-ups:
Hope you like my take on this amazing sketch.......
Oh I so love the NEW Graphic 45 papers there so jummie.......
Have a wonderful rest of the week.


xox

9 opmerkingen:

  1. This layout is Just BEAUTIFUL..... the fussy cutting looks FAN TAB U LAS & what a GREAT title!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amy I think this is my latest favourite of yours, I really love the colours of the paper range and the placement of your embellishments. The chippie on the bottom left looks amazing, well done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amy Awesome layout, love all the cut work and use of the these papers. Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Amy this is beautiful!! you rock Graphic 45 papers! amazing take on the sketch and love the new look of your blog!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with MCS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hoi Amy, super layout! Ik vind die serie ZO mooi! En je hebt er iets geweldigs van gemaakt!Het chipboard heb ik al lang ontvangen, er zat trouwens wel veel bij waar ik ws niets mee doe. Omdat ik blogvolgers nodig heb ga ik maar eens een giveaway op mijn blog zetten. Voor de zomerdrukte hier begint. Ik wacht al lang op mijn Maja spring collectie die ik gewonnen heb met hun moodboard, wow, wat ben ik dáár blij mee. heb je die mooie bloemen nog gekregen voor je verjaardag? Dag, groetjes Wilma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen