zondag 31 maart 2013

CSI's Case File no.65 and C'est Magnifique march challenge!

Happy Sunday,

Is everybody having a great easter so far???
Today I want to share another layout with you girls I told you I was on the role lol.
I'm so loving the case files at Color Stories Inspiration it's very inspirational.

Case file no 65:
I just love these amazing colors so much....I was just working on a layout with the green, blue, white and yellow and I was missing something and then last night I saw the NEW case file and I was so trilled......now I knew what was missing the red....
So today I'm showing you how I solved the file!!!
and jep I combined again hihi

with..........

This amazing sketch from C'est Magnifique Kits truly love this months sketch:

For this layout I used the marvelous new collection by Bo Bunny "Prairie Chic" such bright colors you have to fall in love...and I also used some magnifiquent Manor House Creation flowers I finally got my hands on them yeahhh
And.......this is my layout:
Here a couple of close-ups:




Do you think I solved the case?????
For Evidence: a cage and two birds
For Testimony: spread story across 3 spots and also using the word personality...
Wish you a very happy sunday.

2 opmerkingen: