zaterdag 29 september 2012

Playing at "Bird is the Word" for the first time!!

Hi ya'll,

You know I love to play with all the challenges everywhere...
Now I jus recently found a site named 'Bird is the Word' they tell you a word and you can play with that word!!!
I just loved the word I saw it is "Story"....
So I made this lo with my winnings over at "Graphic 45" ..........I won the Bird Song collection!!!
Our son who's 7 now was born with a lot of problems .....one problem was that he was to yellow so he had to lay in the sun with this cute "sunglasses" on to get better.
He almost died 2 times through dehydration but he is very healthy now!
I've used a this gorgeous sketch over at Dusty Attic (september challenge):
And this is my take on the word "Story" for the challenge over at BITW....

Here are a couple of close-ups:



Hope you like my lo....
Have a wonderful sunday!

Love Amy

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Amy I love this, the white space around your baby works beautifully and draws your eye right to the photo. xxx from your scrappy friend across the world.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amy just a beautiful LO and a heartfelt story!! I'm glad he is well now!! its so hard to see your child suffering!! thanks for joining us at BITW

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a Absolutely BEAUTIFUL layout... & with 1 of my FAVE Graphic 45 range - Bird Song....All the fussy cutting looks SENSATIONAL.... LOVE Love love what you have done with this range...
    Thanks SO much for joining us over @ BITW... x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Amazing layout and story .... how utterly gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Amy what a beautiful layout so peaceful and all that amazing fussy cutting WOW...
    thanks so much for sharing with us at Bird Is The Word!
    hugz
    irini

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love your work!

    Thx for joining us at BITW :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen