dinsdag 3 juli 2012

Playing with the *Girl Land* collection by Webster's Pages

Hi Ladies,

In my latest post I told you I was playing with my winnings of the NEW webster's pages line "GIRL LAND"! The papers a wonderful love the colors and motifs a lot.....
This is my first lo it's on of me in my weddingdress and ready to get married I just love my hair in this picture.

I just love to work with purple it's my favorite color to scrap....here a couple of close-ups:
My second lo is one of my sister-in-laws kids from the left to the right Pien, Roos en Mijntje.
I just love those faces so much aren't they adorable??
and here are a couple of close-ups:
I'm so in love with that gorgeous pump OMG isn't it adorable....
Playing some more with the GIRL LAND collection.
See ya all later.
Love Amy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten