zaterdag 10 maart 2012

A Wonderful Challenge at "My Creative Sketches"

Hi sweet ladies,

Yesterday I created a lo for this months challenge at "My Creative Sketches" it's due in 4 days so you can still enter if you want to!! Do it over here......http://mycreativesketches.blogspot.com/
I love this challenge so much that I started ceating a while ago but I didn't like it so I started over!!
I wanted to do a sweet soft and very girly lo..... so I did.....
I used Prima's "Sweet Fairy Collection" I just love the soft tones of that paper so so much.

This are the challenge rules:
 The Prima Sketch Contest...begins Feb. 16.....Right here on our Sketch Blog.
You do "not" have to use Prima products on your LO.
The Deadline for this Prima Sketch Contest is March 14  (midnight est time, USA)
The Main Winner will be voted on and then we will have 2 Random Draw Winners and announced on March 14.
Only 1 Layout per participant
LO's for this contest may "NOT" be used in any other Challenge or Contest.
LO's must be newly made for this sketch. So, please don't use a LO that has been posted anywhere before the contest begins each month.
LO's must be "your" own work.
This is the sketch:


And this is the gorgeous price you could win super cute Prima Gooddies aren't they pretty ??

Just love it all!!!
This is my take on it:


The pictures were taken in 2007 a while back at my sister in laws (she has 3 kids of her own now) wedding it's my niece and our son.....just love the sweet colors of the papers.
Hope you like my lo.........everybody have a great sunday and see you soon.......
Love Amy 

ps just a reminder that I'm having a little give-away and you can still enter I posted it a while back please enter soon.
xoxoxo

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie layout Amy, succes met de challenge!! Enne, wat was je giveaway eigenlijk???

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a beautiful page! Thanks for taking part in the sketch challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love this layout...really beautiful, with so many details!
    I am also a new follower on your blog...will definitely be
    having a look around...thanks ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What an adorable page!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thanks girls for all your sweet comments......

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Amy this layout is gorgeous, I love everything about it, the colours, butterflies and of course the photos. Just beautiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is such a beautiful feminine page! Luv the lace & the fussy cutting! Thanx for playing at MCS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen