maandag 23 januari 2012

So Happy


I'M SO HAPPY O SO HAPPY.........tananananaaaaaa..... I just won a big price pack of Grapic 45
Our randomly chosen winners from Friday's contest are...

From our blog:
..
-Amy32: "OMG..... just love all the projects with this paperline...would really want to win!!! Love all the inspiration you guys give but i'm already inspired myself to make a lot of pages with your beautiful lines. L.O.V.E. them, W.A.N.T. them, C.H.E.R.I.S.H them in my srappy room!
Amy :)"
-
Jamie Hensley: " What a week of beautiful paper and projects! I will be in "hog heaven" when I can get my hands on the Curiosity Shoppe goodness!"

From our Facebook page:
- Beth Williams: "Love what I am seeing with the kraft collection!"
- Kathleen Norris Rimer: "I love the creativity displayed in these projects. I can't wait to get started!"
Jippie can't believe I'm one of the 4 who won BIG GRIN here:
This is what I won:






Aren't they SUPER DUPER GORGEOUS i'm in heaven. Can't get the grin of my face.....
Love Amy 

1 opmerking: