donderdag 9 juni 2022

24 Years of Love {enjoy the journey} Canvas Playing at ***Finnabair May 2022 Art Recipe ***!!

Goodmorning lovely friends, 

Today I am here with you to share another mixed media panel {canvas} the size of the canvas is 27 by 22cm and for this one I am celebrating our {my husband & mine} 24 years of love together. I will be entering the May Art Recipe at the Finnabair blog. I was this months guest designer and I loved playing again with these beautiful colors & designs. 

24 Years of Love {enjoy the journey}: 


I first prepped my canvas with clear gesso after that I added the pretty tissue papers with the soft matte gel. Then I added some mica powders with a brush and some water. Later on I applied a stencil with some translucent crackle paste. 


After that I added the script stencil with some paper texture paste, underneath the picture I have used the pretty vellum that I won in february. At the end I arranged al my flowers and metal embellishments and glued it on my canvas and I added some art stones & wishing bubbles. 



This is the amazing Art Recipe that's on the Finnabair blog!
 I have used: Tissue Paper & Mica Powder and a lot more to create this canvas.
Products to choose from: Magic Effect Paste, Tissue Paper, Jewel Effect Paste, Mica Powder
The colours: grass green, peachy pink, redwood


Finnabair products used:








Thank you so much for your visit I hope you like my work & if you would like to know something please let me know. 

Have a great day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten