vrijdag 21 april 2017

Time to Dream Layout for ***Maja Design*** and playing at ***More Than Words***!

Goodmorning lovelies,
I love my Maja Design papers so much that I find them a blessing to work with. Lately I am totally into baby layouts really don't know why the only thing I can think of that babies are so stinking cute....for this layout I wanted to highlight just one color extra besides black & white which officously is orange. I am not such a fan of that color but it reminds me of a wonderful time with our handsome son Kevin because one of his first words he said besides dad, mom and car was orange {still think that is so funny}...


Time to Dream: 
I really love the black & white sheets in the Sommartider collection I always use them when I need a black or white peice of paper to create with. Before I started creating I firstly picked out the flowers I wanted to use {sadly my last black ones that I have} the orange ones are by 49 and Market and called shimmer & shine, the black ones are by Petaloo and the white ones are by Dusty Attic like all the chipboard is too.


 With this layout I am going to enter in this months challenge at  "More Than Words" I really love this months color pallete black & white plus one mine plus one is orange as you can see above this was a real challenge for me because I find orange a hard color to scrap but because I get to work with the most amazing flowers there are in this industry it made it easy again. Here is the gorgeous mood board:
 At first I cut out the middle part of the Strandmode bs sheet and stuck the Sommarens bild bs behind it, I also did that with the sunny side sheet from the "Nyhavn collection. Then I distressed the edges of both sheets and machine stitched on the orange sheet. Then I picked out hte picture I wanted to use. I treated my chipboard pieces with gesso and rust paste because it has orange in it to finish my layout I added some sidewalk chalk {white} spray by lindy's to make it a little shabby chic. I also added some shimmer spray by the same manufactor. The last thing I added are some orange glass beads and prills....

Maja Design papers used: Sommartider: Sommarens bild and Strandmode bs, Nyhavn: The Sunny Side.

Other products used: 
The Dusty Attic Chipboard
49 and Market flowers & stamps, 
Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays
Rust Paste, cheese cloths, thread, gesso, glass beads, prills, jewels, feathers, metal pieces, flair, crochet icons, stencil, paste.  

 Thank you so much for stopping by I hope you enjoyed my post today, and I have inspired you to play with your lovely Maja Design goodies have a lovely weekend.....

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow this is stunning.. love the details..adorable photo too..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ooooh this is so pretty! So much tenderness and love in every detail !
    Thank you for joining us at More Than Words this month!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful layout Amy. Thanks for joining us at More than Words xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh Amy this is absolutely dreamy! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Absolutely adorable!!! Love baby layouts! You knocked this out of the park! All the best from MTW! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh wow!!!! So dreamy and so adorable! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Very sweet vintage page!!!! Great dreams!! Thanks a lot for playing with us at More Than Words!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Such a sweet and precious little page....love all the gorgeous details and the styling! ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen