maandag 17 april 2017

Sweet Little Memories Layout for ***49 and Market*** & Reminder Challenge #4 Butterflies for ***Craft Addiction***!

Goodmorning Lovelies,
On this second day of Easter I would like to show you another 12x12 layout made for 49 and Market and also for the reminder of this months challenge #4 butterflies at the Craft Addiction challenge site that you can find here==> "Challenge Blog" <== 
For this layout I used two 49 and Market collections "Flower Fairies" and the beautiful NEW "Scents of Nature"collection oh how I love that collection. For this layout I totally went girly again which is right in my comfort zone. So glad my mojo is not having a break *grin*!

Sweet Little Memories: 
First I took out thet darker purple sheet and cut out the middle part to later use for matting my picture. Then I took out my Martha Steward punch to trim the middle part {light pink piece} and behind that I tuck a piece of beautiful "Tresors de Luxe"lace. The butterflies and clock are from cut out sheet from the "Heirloom Botanicals" collection. The picture I used is from Pinterest thought she is so adorable that I needed to use it.   


Later on I sprayed randomly with some inks but before that I stamped with a new stamp {designed by the amazing Gabrielle Pollacco}that I got in my last DT box from 49 and Market. Then I took out my Dutch Doobadoo Art Screens od Stars and added some paste on several spots on my layout. All the chipboard pieces I used are by Dusty Attic and treated with paste, pink acrylic paint and rusty powder/that you can also find in the store here ==> Craft Addiction Store  <== awesome stuff I am so loving it.



I love those Marianne Design Plakparels Metaal because they add so much to your work and as you know I really love to use metal on my work. The flowers are slightly inked with gesso and I sprayed a shimmer spray on the both flower clusters sadly you can't see that on the picture. I also stitched around my edges of my darker pink sheet to give it more demension. 


49 and Market products used: 
Scents of Nature: Paradise, Fly Away. Flower Fairies: Windflower, Gabi's Ethernal Clear Stamp, Gabi's Postcard from Paris Clear Stamp, Gabi's Word Clear Stamp, Vintage Shades Orchid Bouquet, Vintage Shades Orchid Blossoms, Vintage Shades Cerise Bouquet,  Vintage Shades Cerise Blossoms.
 
 

Craft Addiction products used: 
 Powertex 3D Balls MediumPowertexRusty PowderRanger Mini Glossy AccentsNellies Choice Inkt Applicator RondStazon Inktkussen Jet BlackDutch Doobadoo Art Screens of StarsMarianne Design Plakparels MetaalNellies Choice Plakparels 2 mm Wit-Ivoor-ZilverNellies Choice Dabber Sponsstokjes.

 

      

   

Other products used: 
Dusty Attic Chipboard
Dusty Attic Acrylic Paint
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Ranger Crackle Accents 
Cheese Cloth
Ruste Paste 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, I sure hope I have inspired you to play with our challenge #4 Butterflies this month at the Craft Addiction Challenge Blog!
Have a lovely week....

2 opmerkingen: