donderdag 27 juni 2024

Happy Together Decorative Panel for ***2Crafty Chipboard***!!!

  Hi lovely friends, 
I hope this post will find you well and that you are enjoying your day! I know I will on this beautiful summer day {on my vacation in Greece} For today I have another mixed media panel to share with you all and this time I used a picture of Jeroen and me on a wedding of his co-worker last may. 

Happy Together

 2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Industrial Spring Set
10" Decorative Panel Wire Circle
Mini Word Set 2
6" Frame Messy Squares
Fine Word Set 1
Palm Leaves Set
Arrow Word Set 2
Photo Adornment Larindas Flourish



I finally found the time to use that amazing 10" Decorative Panel Wire Circle I had that one in my stash for a while now. Firstly I altered it with white gesso and then some rust paste {yellow & brown} after that I used two matte waxes to coördinate with the papers I have used here. On the Photo Adornment Larindas Flourish I used a technique that I love very much I have used a crackle paste on it with some magical powder & some true snow. 



 The words that I used on my work are just gessod with white gesso and then I added two layers of white embossing powder. The frames are altered with only a little wax in two colors. The Industrial Spring Set was altered with some white gesso and some matte wax in just one color & on the palm leaves I used two colors of matte wax. 

 Thank you so much for your visit today. And I sure hope that I have inspired you to take out your lovely 2Crafty Chippies and create and have fun while doing so. Have a blessed & sunny week!  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten