dinsdag 11 juni 2024

Good Times Mixed Media Panel for ***2Crafty Chipboard***!!!

 Hi lovely Friends, 
On this grizzled day in my part of the world I bring you some summer vibes,
 because I for sure need it. For today's post I made a mixed media panel with three pictures of our Abbey on the beach in Greece last summer. I was planning on posting this panel for a challenge but then I thought I have used a bunch of beautiful 2Crafty Chippies that I could better post it as one of DT projects here. Enjoy my post....

Good Times:

 2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Intricate Seahorses
Seashells Set 2
Seaweed Set 1
So Much Fun Title
Industrial Spring Set
Line Words - Good Times




As you probably know by now I always gesso my chippies first most of the time I do two layers. I treated my two text chipboard pieces & the seahorses with two colors of embossing powder I jus really love that effect.



This wooden panel is 4 by 12 inch I just love to work with that size, a while back I saw a wonderful piece of art on pinterest with a whole bunch of frames {sadly I don't know the maker} After I saw that gorgeous piece I really wanted to make something like that myself. 
The rest of the chipboard pieces are decorated with embossing powders. I only left the beautiful seashells raw I only added some shimmer spray and a touch of white wax 


 Thank you so much for your visit today. And I sure hope that I have inspired you to take out your lovely 2Crafty Chippies and create and have fun while doing so. Have a blessed & sunny week!  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten